Representatives of Serb organizations in Kosovo have warned that the provisions of a decree on the status and rights of veterans and victims of war and the accompanying strategy, which the Kosovo’s assembly should vote on soon, are discriminatory and against any common sense.
According to Vesti, a Serbian language daily based in Frankfurt, the Serb organizations’ officials pointed out that those provisions were having the victim status made relevant only to the period between February 27, 1998 and June 20, 1999, when the armed conflict in Kosovo-Metohija (KiM) had ended.
“It is true that rapes of both men and women of Serb nationality were occurring during the war, but rapes have also taken place after the war and the arrival of international troops,” Vesti cited Milena Parlic, secretary of the Association of families of those kidnapped and killed in KiM, as saying.
Parlic said that it had not yet been determined how many rapes that had taken place after the war had been committed by the so-called “liberators” (members of the KLA, an ethnic Albanian paramilitary organization) and how many by members of the international missions.
“Therefore, the strategy must also deal with rapes that took place after the arrival of the international forces, when the Serbian women were completely at the mercy of Albanian criminals,” said Parlic.
Slavica Vuksanovic (45) is one of the few that survived the terror and torture by albanian terrorists KLA “Gnjilane group”. This Serbian woman will remember 23 June 1999 as the beginning of four hardest days of her life. ( NATO ‘peacekeeping’ forces had took over control in Kosovo)
– It happened In front of the bakery, in the bread line. Five Albanians wearing black unifroms with terrorist KLA insignia came. They immediately pulled us out of queue and duct taped our mouth. – reminds of the traumatic event Slavica.
They pushed us into the car and drove to the building of secondary school student’s accomodations in the village of Gavran. They beat us, hitting with guns and kicking, all the way.
But the torture was just to begin. Upon the arrival to the student’s accomodations, the newly kidnapped Serbs have been introduced in various rooms, in order to make them see the condittion of Serbs who have already been abducted and tortured.
– When we heard screams and cries for help we realized that there was a hundred people in the building- Slavica continues while her eyes start to water. – Moans and calls for help could be heard from all sides. The two of us were then taken to a dark cellar in which there have already been our martyrs.
After being kidnapped, they were first taken there, stripped naked, tied up, severely beaten, mutilated, sexually assaulted and stabbed with knives. Parts of their bodies were cut off before they were viciously murdered.
Albanian terrorists KLA: Albanian women were even worse than men
We were mostly beaten by an Albanian women. She enjoyed in kicking us with boots, batons, pulling hair …
Slavica reminds that the monstrous women was interrrogating, threatening shouting and troturing them in order to ‘recognize’ where Serbian police and army were at the moment.
After each question the Serbs have been subject to increased torture and harder punches – adds Slavica.
– After the torture they took us to the rooms on the second floor and tied for radiators. Then, even though we were already beaten and mutilated, KLA continued with torture.
The Albanian monster – woman was present all the time, actively participated in torture. She was pushing pillows and clothes into prisoner’s mouth in order to silent their screams and cries for help during the rape.
This young Serbian father and his little baby were brutally butchered by the Albanian Islamist Nazi KLA bandits, after the NATO Forces entered Kosovo. One of the KLA Islamist Nazi bandits grabbed the baby by his tiny legs and smashed his head against a brick wall. His father was first shot, then beaten to death with an iron pipe.
Serbian prosecutor charged the Gnjilane group terrorists with kidnapping 159 Serb civilians and killing at least 51 in just few months, between June and October 1999, after NATO arrived to the occupied Serbian province.
What stands out in these cases is that these crimes were perpetrated in a particularly cruel manner, in three locations in Gniljane.
The kidnapped Serbs imprisoned by this group were first being taken to a Gnjilane boarding school, where they were tortured “in the grossest possible manner. It is hard to describe the atrocities that took place there, as I don’t believe it is in keeping with any media ethics,” Vekarić stressed.“What is also important is the identities of those members of the Gniljane Group. These Albanians were chiefly people from outside Kosovo province and Gniljane municipality itself. In order not to come into conflict with their neighbors, the local Albanians brought in people from neighboring regions to commit these crimes,
According to the findings of Srna News agency, one of the ways in which these Albanians tortured the Serbs they held imprisoned, was to force a glass in an open wound after cutting their victim with knife, to “drink Serbian blood” as the glass gets filled, while the victims are watching. At least one of their female victims was tied between the two cars and completely dismembered.
Several of their victims died after the killers checked “how many bodies a single bullet can go through”. The victims’ bodies were then dismembered and taken to different locations in order to hide the crime.
Even today, the small ammount of Serbs who had no place to go, live in fear. From ten thousand Serbian inhabitants only about a hundred has left.
Albanian monsters walk free the streets of Gnjilane, At the same time the remining Serbs constantly live in horror they were exposed by their Albanian neighbors.
– Dozens of people, Gnjilane Serbs, were brutally tortured in the boarding school building,
– The US KFOR didn’t react – Suncica Paunovic and Cveta Nojkic testify about the crimes commmited by Albanians
– We believe that the number of victims is far greater than Serbian War Crimes Prosecution claims.
Suncica Paunovic (35), mother of three small children, explains that in notoriouus Nazi like camp for Serbs in the school her husband Jovica and his cousin Dragan Arsic have been kidnapped, tortured executed.
She recalls that her husband was that on 23 June 1999 went cousin to sell fruit and vegetables on local market;
– Since then they disappeared without a trace – Suncica said. – We reported the disappearance of the US Marine Corps.
Our naeighbors, Albanians, suddenly started to come saying that they know where my husband and the relative were kept, asking thousands marks (Deuche Mark) to release them.
They lied… – Sunčica’s voice breaks down – We gave his life savings of 15,000 marks to those “good Albanian neighbors”
– The fate of my beloved ones remains dark…
– It’s still difficult and painful to ackowledge that my beloved ones were executed in the most cruel way, speaks Cveta Nojkic (41), whose husband Stanko (33y) father Blagoje (60y) and brother Branko (30) have been killed by Albanian terrorists.
On January 16, 2000, not far from the ” boundary point” Mucibabe members of the notorious terrorists “Gnjilane group” grabbed and killed them.
– Before they were killed, they were beaten with iron objects, because their skulls were shattered and their remains were grinded like… almost impossible to recognized they were once humans.
– The screams the three did not react There was a grooup of American KFOR (NATO in Kosovo Metohija); they didn’t react – they just let the Albanian monsters do as they please.
Slavica Paunovic describes one of the most horrible cases in school dormitory: murder of a child and rape of pregnant Serb women.
– From the arms of visibly tortured women, one of the Albanians snatched the child – says Slavica. – One of them rapidly stabbed the child with blade. It all happened in a few seconds. The unfortunate mother only managed to scream appallingly. The next moment, as her moans pierced the room, the child was dead.
Another woman, heavily pregnant, was bestially raped; During the torture, and rape, Albanians were yelling like animals.
Today, sixteen years since US led NATO coalition and Albanians rulls Kosovo, safety of Serbs in this area is below the minimum; it depends literally on the goodwill of above described Albanians, who probably now feel the need to show the international community that there are still some Serbs, and how tollerant and democratic their ”state” is – said Dragan Nikolic, chief of the Kosovo-Morava District.
This is just one true story of gruesome crimes commited against Serbs in Kosovo after NATO ”peacekeepers” have already been deployed there.
Their manner oof turning the blind eye everytime Serbs were killed, raped, expelled, one day,will have to be subject of International War crime prosecutor.
However, if the statutes and strategies so called Kosovo assembly invented in order to protect themselves from almost certain investigation, are to be adopted, the victims of sexual violence from minority communities will no more be recognized as victims any more – they will no longer have that status recognized and will lose the entitlement to financial compensation and assistance, warn the representatives of Serb organizations.
The representatives of Serb organizations stressed that the adoption of the controversial documents would be a flagrant violation of the rights of minority communities in Kosovo, urging the international community to react.